2 Week Keto Cleanse Program
Repeat Each Week:
- Day 1 - 2 oz. Turmeric Ginger: With breakfast (Turmeric works best with some fat intake); 2 oz. Immuni-Root: In the afternoon (especially if you need a pick me up!)
- Day 2 - 2 oz. Beet Ginger: With breakfast or 2 hours before exercise/workout.
- Day 3 - 2 oz. Pure Greens: With breakfast.
- Day 4 - 2 oz. Turmeric Ginger: With breakfast (Turmeric works best with some fat intake); 2 oz. Immuni-Root: In the afternoon (especially if you need a pick me up!)
- Day 5 - 2 oz. Beet Ginger: With breakfast or 2 hours before exercise/workout.
- Day 6 - 2 oz. Pure Greens: With breakfast.
- Day 7 - Relax: Maintain a healthy diet.
Mix It Up: Please feel free to mix Gut Power with your favorite juices, smoothies, water or
sparkling water! You can drink them straight but you don't have to! Just do not heat them.
Refrigerate: Keep the bottles refrigerated through the whole cleanse!
Balance is Key: This IS NOT a "stop everything you're doing and drink only this" cleanse.
By all means, this is supplemental to a healthy diet.
Have Fun: Enjoy, and let us know what you thought on social or contact us directly at
What are the benefits of taking daily shots? Your body is continually beset by stressors, mentally and physically. These stressors lower your immune system and hurt your gut biome, making it necessary to have a daily method of helping your system out as much as possible. Taking a daily naturally-occurring probiotic like our Gut Power Shots continually boosts your digestive system, and the tremendous nutrition in each shots helps your body keep its strength in many different manners.
What makes these shots different then some of the other juice shots on the market? As far as we know, we have the only raw, traditionally fermented shot product on the market. Most of our competitors are cold-pressed juices, so they aren’t naturally probiotic and have short shelf lives. The few SKU’s they have that are “probiotic” have added commercially available, “dormant” bacterial strains not found readily in nature.
We ferment our awesome vegetable mixes for weeks at a time like people have done throughout the world for millennia. This traditional and time-honored way of preservation keeps everything raw, and since we don’t pasteurize anything, the probiotics that do the fermenting are still there for YOUR benefit.
Shelf life? At least for a year. How? Fermentation, that’s how. No more 3 day shelf life – the traditional fermentation creates lactic acid which preserves it perfectly for ages- with everything intact.
Steve's is a small family owned and operated business since 2008. Our products are made by hand in small batches, using the best ingredients, as close to nature as possible.
Comes in a 8 oz glass ounce bottle (4 shots in a bottle), sealed for maximum freshness.
Please refrigerate upon arrival! It’s cold when it leaves here but may be a bit warm when you get it. It’s fine – but they do prefer a chilly environment!