OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID CAPSULES
Get next-level support for your brain and body with these highly-concentrated, pure Norwegian omega-3 fatty acids. A diet rich in omega-3s is essential for heart health, brain function, and even recovery. But most people aren’t getting the fatty acids they need to thrive.
This unique formula delivers high-potency EPA and DHA in a balanced 1:1 ratio —mimicking the ratios you’d get from eating high-quality, fatty fish at least twice per week. And since we only work with the purest fish oil, you never have to worry about heavy metal exposure.
Optimize brain function, keep your heart healthy, and fight inflammation with these critical fatty acids.
Our omega-3s are:
- Highly concentrated 2,400 mg of pure omega-3s
- Provides long-term maintenance for cardiovascular and total body health
- Third-party tested for purity and potency
†Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.
- Where is Your Fish Oil Sourced? We source our 100% pure fish oil from Norway.
- How Long Should I Take Fish Oil? You can safely take fish oil indefinitely to help lower inflammation and maintain heart health, especially if you don’t get a lot of omega-3 fats from your diet. Of course, speak with your doctor before starting any new supplements or dietary protocols.
- What is the Benefit of “Triglyceride Form” Fish Oil? Triglyceride form, or TG omega 3s, are the most bioavailable forms of fish oil, with absorption rates of up to 70% higher than other forms. Other types of fish oil are synthetically manipulated to increase EPA and DHA levels, but still don’t have the desired absorption rates of TG omega-3s.
- When Should I Take Fish Oil? You can take fish oil whenever it’s most convenient for you, as the timing doesn’t seem to have an impact on absorption and utilization. However, some studies suggest it’s better to take fish oil with food.
- Do You Test For Heavy Metals? Every batch of fish oil is third-party tested for purity and potency.